Sunday, September 20, 2020

Camp Adair

 Camp Adair


At the start of term 4 the year 7 & 8 students are going to camp Adair. It's going to be so much fun. There are lots of fun activities that we're going to do like the pamper pole which is pretty much climbing up a pole and trying to jump and touch a pink ball that is suspend in the air. There is a lot of cool activities at Camp Adair and I can't wait to try all of them. Sadly because of Covid-19 some of our activities will be altered if we are in level 2. Hopefully before term 4 we're back in level 1 so we can do all the amazing activities without to much of a restrictions. 

At Camp Adair there are lots of activities that will take you out of your comfort zone. There is an activity where we sleep outside, and a lot of the activities are hight related and the most highest activity is the pamper pole which is a staggering 15 meters tall. But don't worry all of the activities are completely safe so there is nothing to worry about. 

Soon for camp we will get to know who we are with for our camp activity groups. Hopefully I'm with my friends but I wouldn't mind being with someone new because last year I made a new friend during camp because I had no friends in my camp activity group. Last years camp was somewhere else which took a few hours to get to but luckily this year it only takes about an hour to get to camp Adair.

I can't wait till we go to camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment